Here is a recipe that I found to make your own Fabric Softener. I have been using it for a couple of months now and it has saved me tons of money!
- 1 cup baking soda
- 6 cups distilled white vinegar
- 8 cups water
- 10 -15 drops orangeessential oils (optional) or 10 -15 dropslemonessential oils (optional) or 10 -15 drops essential oils , of choice (optional)
- You will need a one gallon container.
- First add the baking soda to the plastic container.
- Next add 1 cup of water to start with.
- Slowly add the vinegar to the bottle as the vinegar and baking soda will start to fizz.
- Then add the rest of the water swirling around & cover venting the top a few times.
- Last add the essential oil.
- Add 1 cup in your final rinse cycle for each load but give the bottle a good shake to stir up the essential oil if using.