My sister recently replaced her OLD windows with some gorgeous new energy efficient windows. Not only was it a BEAUTIFUL transformation but the windows paid for themselves within a year. Her electric bill went down 30% !
Just fill out the SHORT form and you will receive FOUR quotes from local window contractors in your area! –> Click here for a quote to Replace your windows
The main reasons why you want to replace your home’s windows include:
- Utility bills are significantly lower when older windows are replaced with energy efficient windows. The amount of money saved in energy costs adds up quickly and the windows often pay for themselves.
- If your windows get a condensation or frost buildup it means that they are not insulating your home well enough. This extra moisture can cause serious problems from rotting frames and increased heating costs to dangerous mold growth that can harm your family’s health.
- If your window is cold to the touch in the winter and hot to the touch in the summer it means that your window is not insulating your home correctly and is putting an extra work load on your HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning) system and costing you money.
- If sitting by your window in the winter feels colder than the rest of the house it means that there is either a draft, your window is not insulating properly, or both. This means more money spent on your heating bill.
- If a flame flickers next to your closed window it means there is a draft. This can lead to water infiltration causing mold growth, water damage to carpet and furniture, rotting window frames and extra heating and cooling costs.
- If the glass is cracked or broken anywhere it is extremely dangerous for your family and can cause accidents or injury. In addition, cracked windows put an extra burden on heating and cooling costs.
- If your windows don’t operate correctly it is a sign that they are too old and are beginning to fail. The frame is most likely warped, which can create multiple problems.
- Getting windows that look the way you want can increase the resale value of your home as well as create a more aesthetically pleasing environment for your home.
- Newer windows provide better UV protection and can prevent fading and home damage as well as keep your family safe from the sun’s harmful radiation.
- Replacement windows save you money by reducing your heating and cooling bills. Some windows qualify for government tax rebates, as well as rebates from electrical and gas companies. These rebates can save you over $1,500.
- Since replacement windows insulate a home better, they use less natural gas. With newer windows, you can easily have a home that is more environmentally friendly.
When local window contractors compete for your business — You Save! Get quotes from up to four pre-screened, licensed, & insured contractors.